Monday 15 December 2014

Coming up...

Well, we're well into December now and I've got a lot on my plate, both to review and outside this hobby of mine. But, if you're coming to this blog at all, you're probably more  interested in the reviews so I thought I'd tell you some of my ideas on what could be coming next.

Movies

I'm sorry that it took me so long to get the Mockingjay review out but more are coming. This list isn't in any order but I can tell you that the first one is definitely getting reviewed when I see it:

  • The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
  • Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • The Lego Movie
  • The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
  • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
  • The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
  •  The Expendables 3
  • Into the Storm
  • Maleficent
  • Batman: Assault on Arkham
  • Man of Steel

That's about all just now for this short update. Oh, and one last thing. I'll be making top 15 (maybe 20) anticipated movies of 2015 list very soon. I'm just looking into the movies now. OK, see you later and keep checking back for these reviews, coming VERY soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment