Thursday 20 November 2014

"Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2" Reaction


Are you kidding me? What is the world coming to when THIS movie exists? I swear, it's not a joke. THIS IS REAL! THE TRAILER IS LIVE NOW! In fact, do you know what, here's the link. Go watch it and then come back.


Did you see what I saw?!?! Looks like this movie is just going to be fat jokes, fat jokes and...you guessed it, even MORE fat jokes! What else do you need? Actual humour? Nope. Well-developed character? Why would you need them? A plot? The first one didn't have one but it still made a worldwide total of $183 million!!! I just can't get my head round this. I can't imagine what the Sony executives were thinking when they gave the thumbs up for this to be put into production. But we're all going to go see it. All of us. We went to see Grown Ups 2. We went to see Jack and Jill. Some of us went to see That's My Boy. So we'll see what happens but I'm putting the money on a 1/10 right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment